Monday, May 24, 2010

Luck

Haha , i m bac to update my blog....

Still de same Opening words , " long time didnt update liao"....

Now i m going to write down what i hv done it in these few months....

Hope u all can enjoy my life journey(actually boring la)...

The titile tat i wil name as "luck" hv its own meaning...

Cause i feel that what i have done in these few months everything are usually suceed(main on Study) . ^^v

I feel very happy and welfare for it....

Start from before prepare study until after exam...

1 2 3 go --->

I hv my own final course exams in April which means it can change about my future...

Cause if i have fail more than 5 subjects study , i cant proceed to study Second(2) year...

The TAR college have state that if students who fail his own subjects study more than 5 and his CGPA less than 1.8 , he would like to repeat his whole course means need to re-study 1 year again....

In that time , i feel very afraid of it !! Because in my hand , i have handle 6 fail subjects ( not include SEM 3 , 2 main subjects)...

It means that totally i have 8 subjects and i hv count that my percentage to proceed second(2) year are very low....

OMG , what m i doing !!!

But i m still not yet have mood and heart to start prepare my exams at that time( before 1 month exam coming)....

Luckily GOD have bless me , let me at the last moment have times (3 weeks b4 exam) start to prepare of it !!!

I thanks alots to U and also need to thanks to my parents to support me( i means have a good environmemt and condition ways to study)...

Try hard to remember all the information and exercise the toturials what i have done b4( i feel very painful and headache)...

Everyday start from morning until mid night sits in fornt of the Computer monitor screen and face all the information notes that cover whole table is damn Horrible !!!!

I m not de person that can sit 24 hours on the chair so almost all the time i m not concentrating to my study and always playing Facebook , playing games , listen musics and watching movies( it hink all students also do this)...LOL !

When each subjects exam have arrive , i still need to use 3 days whole days and nite time just can remember all informations to face de exam....

To be continue on monday cz not enough time to write finish

No comments: