Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Facebook

Jus boring n on9ing facebook...

Suddenly got mood go to find old frens name...

At last , i hv find it...

Looks to their pict , i can feel that now they are happy...

They smile r very felicity...

I m very happy to saw them like that...

This friends all my old secondarily classmates...

We play , laugh , eat , learn together at last time...

But now like Strangers...

At my Form 3 secondarily study...

I hv made a most stupid wrong mistakes...

Because of this , we all become stranger...

I m very regret for this happens but it had cum true...

I m very down mood when refresh back the memory..

I m not going to add them except they forgive me and add me...

Hope the dream cum true...

i m very in earnest to wish you all happy and felicity evry day.....my old friends

No comments: